Thursday, September 11, 2014

Free Digital Scrapbook Mini Kit: LDS Blogtrain "Worlds Without End"

I just discovered Eugene Ivanov. I love his work now! Really, how great is this? Just fantastic. I found one that goes perfectly with our LDS Blogtrain theme, "Worlds Without Ends." What do you think? I think I want to see a lot more of Eugene's Work. I don't think this fellow is going to make it to the moon any time soon.
Because I have this artwork from the collection he released to Wikimedia Commons this particular freebie falls under the  Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 4.0 International license.
Enjoy this paper, stars, and star cluster!

The September LDS Blogtrain isn't ready yet. It will go live September 15th, 2014.
Here is the main page of the LDS Blogtrain Site so you can keep posted:
The LDS Blog Train Blog

  
  
  
  
Brightly Street Digital Scrapbook Freebie  
167a LDS Worlds

4 comments:

Vivian said...

This is beautiful! Thanks for sharing.

Angela said...

Thank you, I love it!

Linda said...

I cant get the download because it says too many viewers so nothing is there to download???

Administrator said...

We have had hundreds of successful downloads. I really can't find the same problem you're having. I cannot replicate the problem. When I click "✪ Download this file HERE." it begins the instant download on my computer. The "✪ Download this file HERE." is highlighted in yellow just below the preview image.